VEDIC HERITAGE PORTAL
The main objective of the portal is to collate the following information for making the same accessible online and to provide a forum for further dialogue:
1. Introduction and structure of the Vedas including Rigveda, Yajurveda, Samaveda and Atharvaveda.
2. Recitations / chanting (Veda Paath) of Vedic Samhita practiced in different parts of the country with accent and variations.
3. Recording of eminent scholars for creating awareness and propagation of the Vedic wisdom with their relevance in present day.
4. Textual details of Vedic Samhitas, Brahmanas, Aranyakas, Upanishads and Vedangas etc. available in the form of manuscripts and published books.
5. Vedic Rituals based on Shrauta Sutras, in audiovisual format.
6. List of Vedic Scholars and Vedic Learning Centers.
In addition, a permanent gallery of Vedic Implements, showcasing the technology and tools used in Vedic Yajna, will be set up in IGNCA.